What's in it for me?
- Offbeat high attitude trekking.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS required for this event.
GEAR to be brought along by the trekker
* Backpack (50-60 liters): Backpack with sturdy straps and supporting frame. Rain cover for backpack is essential.
* Day pack (20 liters): It is mandatory to carry a day pack if you choose to offload your backpack. If you decide to carry your backpack, day pack is not required. FOOTWEAR
* Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to have soles with good grip and ankle support. Do not wear a new shoe to a trek. It might cause blisters. Before bringing them to trek, wear it for a week to make it softer. We recommend QUECHUA FORCLAZ 100, 500, and 600 or any other Brand.
Other important things to carry:
* Socks (3 pairs): 2 cotton pairs, 2 woolen pairs (mostly to be used on campsites and while sleeping. Keep them dry.) CLOTHES - REGULAR
* First layer should be polyester / synthetic
* Warm upper and lower Fleece
* Warm Jackets / Down and Warm Hiking Pants
* Rain proof Jackets and trousers ACCESSORIES
* Balaclava: The cap must cover your ears and neck. You may also use scarves.
* Synthetic hand gloves: Ensure that the gloves are waterproof.
* Sun cap: Caps or Hats which can protect from direct sunlight on face.
* Sunglasses: Curved ones will cover your eyes well and should be UV protect glasses.
* Sunscreen: To protect body from sunburn. OTHERS
* Toiletries (Sunscreen - SPF 50+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chap stick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
* Repair kit (needle & thread)
* Headlamp/LED torch: Mandatory
* Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
* Cutlery: Carry a plate, spoon, coffee mug & a lunch box. We insist on trekkers getting their own cutlery for hygiene reasons. To save weight, you may use your lunch box to have food in it and also carry it. (Not Mandatory)
* Water bottles: To carry bottles for drinking water while hiking.
* Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory.
* Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
How we Organise the trek?
Our trek is leader will be Mountaineering and Wilderness first aid experts along with cooking staff and supporting staff.
What is the cancellation policy?
The Refund of the amount would be processed as per deduction guidelines outlined below:
Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 5% deduction
Between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
Less than 15 days of departure - No Cash Refund
All cancellation refunds will be processed back to the bank account or the credit card account from which the event fee has been paid. The amount for refund processing would always be calculated basis the net amount paid* for booking the event w.r.t the Base Price of the event (excluding additional components like transport, rent, portage, etc.).
Can I pay on the spot?
We do not accept cash payment. Confirmation only after transfer.
How can I speak to the Event Coordinator?
Call on +918828079732
write at email@example.com
What is the event disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile?
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.